Sweet Dreams "Teaser" Sweet Dreams "Teaser"

Interesting

Looks really neat. I don't like the way it just keeps looping forever, but I can deal with that. What I'm really interested in is the cartoon itself. You have me very intrigued.

RatiganZombie responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to fix that problem with my next video. The first episode is in the works right now, I'll let you know when it's posted

IRISH JIG IRISH JIG

Good Animation, But..

Please get rid of the looping music! It is killing me that every time it loops it adds an extra audio track!

Gameoverse 3 Gameoverse 3

AWESOME-O-VERSE

I'm so happy to be one of the first to see and review this. I am a big fan of the first two episodes and this one also did not disappoint. I think I just realized... Was that Number Character the voice of Plankton? I can't wait to see the series continue!

Sonic and Mario are Funny Sonic and Mario are Funny

Awesome And Funny

The clickables were very funny. The only comment I would have is that I didn't read the description, so I didn't know at first that you could interact with the pages of the storybook. I would put something in the beginning to let people know. That's all. Other than that, it made me laugh.

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

A True Gem

There are a few things that are absolutely a blast to play. This is one of them. The characters were animated smoothly, the attacks and gameplay style varied depending which character you choose, and the blend of satire and humor was superb. I found myself going on the world domination tour many times, and losing 1 round of each fight purposely just to see my enemies' victory poses. Responsibe parties should be highly commended.

Final Fortress Final Fortress

w00t!

5/5! Awesome game! I love the upgrades you can buy, and the AI is not bad for what it is. I love this!

Oriental Bounce Oriental Bounce

I loved it!

I absolutely loved this audio and used it in a Flash short submitted called, "Ninjer Time!" as a temporary track. I'd like to keep it in the cartoon though, so check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks in advance!