Sonic and Mario are Funny Sonic and Mario are Funny

Awesome And Funny

The clickables were very funny. The only comment I would have is that I didn't read the description, so I didn't know at first that you could interact with the pages of the storybook. I would put something in the beginning to let people know. That's all. Other than that, it made me laugh.

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

A True Gem

There are a few things that are absolutely a blast to play. This is one of them. The characters were animated smoothly, the attacks and gameplay style varied depending which character you choose, and the blend of satire and humor was superb. I found myself going on the world domination tour many times, and losing 1 round of each fight purposely just to see my enemies' victory poses. Responsibe parties should be highly commended.

Final Fortress Final Fortress

w00t!

5/5! Awesome game! I love the upgrades you can buy, and the AI is not bad for what it is. I love this!

Jackass - Fight Jackass - Fight

Good game, a little buggy.

The game was fun, but there was no screen after you beat him. Also, there is no replay button if you lose. You should add those things, as I had to exit out of the window and reopen the game a few times after I died, which is annoying.

ZombieSimulator ZombieSimulator

Very nice!

Simple yet awesome. The character's random comments were hilarious.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Fun!

"You have ate everything and destroyed the pond ecosystem!"

Oh well, I guess now I'll grow legs, leave the pond, and DESTROY MANKIND! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!

Spang! Spang!

ADDICTIVE!

5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10. Excellent work!

Spinny Spaceships Deluxe Spinny Spaceships Deluxe

Great Concept!

I agree... Better graphics and this game would be a "blast" to play.

Castle Destroyer Castle Destroyer

Hmmmm....

Here's something for your "help" file... How do I get this to work?

Sir-Davey responds: