Sweet Dreams "Teaser" Sweet Dreams "Teaser"

Interesting

Looks really neat. I don't like the way it just keeps looping forever, but I can deal with that. What I'm really interested in is the cartoon itself. You have me very intrigued.

RatiganZombie responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to fix that problem with my next video. The first episode is in the works right now, I'll let you know when it's posted

IRISH JIG IRISH JIG

Good Animation, But..

Please get rid of the looping music! It is killing me that every time it loops it adds an extra audio track!

Gameoverse 3 Gameoverse 3

AWESOME-O-VERSE

I'm so happy to be one of the first to see and review this. I am a big fan of the first two episodes and this one also did not disappoint. I think I just realized... Was that Number Character the voice of Plankton? I can't wait to see the series continue!

Want You Bad Collab XD Want You Bad Collab XD

Fun stuff!

I love collabs, and this is a great one. I don't really like the new Offspring, but this video was a lot of fun, and I actually enjoyed Offspring for the first time in quite a while. Good job!

Dogzin responds:

^_^ thanks alot man.

the 10 wil help alot and and the comments help too XD

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Hahaha!

Awesome as always!! I love the voices and humor. Very dry. Detergent man is one evil MoFo, turning Burnt Face Man bad and whatnot. I think I'm going to have to go out and buy myself a Washing Machine Emulator. I absolutely LOVED the Multiple Endings. Burt Faceman. Lol.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Everyone's Missing the Joke

Hasn't anyone ever seen a Jerry Jackson film before, or am I the only one?

Chinese Buffet Chinese Buffet

Hahaha!

Very funny, the best part was when he kicked his buddy out of the car. Boy, do I ever know that feeling... What is worst of all is when you speed home, rush inside, and find someone is using the bathroom, and taking their prescious time. Great flash with a fast pacing and a pretty funky style.

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

Best Thing Ever!

Absolutely and totally hilarious! I could've busted my septum from shooting milk out of my nose from laughing so hard at the pie in the face to mace in the face transition. Great job!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

rhyming

Hitler Ecstasy Party! Hitler Ecstasy Party!

5/5, 10/10

Nice tribute.

eskim0 responds:

Nice review. :D

The Worminator The Worminator

Great style but too short.

I loved the pacing. It was quick and high energy. The jokes were actually funny. The part with the worm playing guitar in front of the flashing screen could've used a little more. I just wish the whole thing was longer, because I really liked what I saw!

Tasty-Turnips responds:

Yeah, I was gonna do a full length one, but I'm a lazy shitbastard and that took me about 2 weeks to do, of efficient working. Thank you very very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)